Information Assurance Subject Matter Expert
- Define information system security requirements and functionality through the design of system architecture and developing and implementing security designs
- Implement solutions by planning, training, and installing/configuring
- Conduct risk assessments throughout the life-cycle as well as continuously monitoring security relevant changes of the IT system.
- Protect computer network systems by identifying vulnerabilities and potentials for attacks.
- Design, demonstrate, develop, implement, or update protection methods and recommend mitigation strategies and techniques.
- Identify Security vulnerabilities
- Characterize security attacks with respect to resources required to accomplish those attacks and relate those vulnerabilities and attacks to their effects on the operations and missions supported by those systems.
- Prepare detailed test plans, procedures and reports dealing with all levels of security products, systems, networks and architectures.
- Develop policy, implementing security procedures, reviewing security practices, and evaluating security of the IA program in accordance with applicable policies and regulations.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences is strongly desired
- Certifications preferred: CISSP, Security+, OS specific
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the name of the position in the title of the email.