Senior Program Acquisition Specialist
- The position requires no less than twenty (20) years of hands-on experience in both contributing and leading acquisition activities, including budget strategy, acquisition planning and execution, and program of record requirements.
- The candidate shall be able to advise PM PNT in program and execution reviews/meetings with the Army Acquisition Executive, Army Headquarter staff including G2, G3/5/7, and G8 , Assistant Secretary Army (Financial Management & Comptroller), Program Executive Officer (PEO), and their respective Staff.
- The candidate shall be able to compile data for meetings related to Government cost planning, annual budget, and forecasts. The candidate shall have experience in providing business support, budget planning, and execution including budget analysis, acquisition guidance, and budget, cost and contract documentation development.
- The candidate shall have experience and knowledge with the DoD acquisition policy as specified in DoDD 5000.1 and the DoDI 5000.2. Experience with Acquisition Category 1 D programs desired.
- The candidate shall maintain responsibility for advising and conducting cost, schedule, and contract performance analysis. This includes overseeing and advising on the execution of funds, spend plan management, and other programmatic duties, as assigned.
- The candidate shall assist with the development of ACAT 1 milestone documentation, and fiscal reports to maintain program schedules, identify areas of risk, and ensure compliance with government and client requirements, as required
- The candidate shall have experience in preparing various program management and defense acquisition related reports and documentation for an Army ACAT 1 program. These include initial development of the Acquisition Program Baseline (APB), Select Acquisition Report (SAR) and Defense Acquisition Executive Analysis (DAES).
- The candidate shall have experience with providing Army-specific budgeting and financial management services, POM planning, Unfunded Requirements (UFR), and variance cost reports.
- The candidate shall have experience in working with and providing reports and briefings, including P-forms or R-forms, smart charts, and parade inputs to senior government managers.
- The candidate shall support the development and preparation of life cycle cost estimates in accordance with the Department of Defense's Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) process.
- The candidate shall develop PM PNT materials for presentation to Congress, Department of Defense and Army, State and County officials, and non-technical audiences.
- The candidate shall have experience analyzing potential impacts and/or disconnects within the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)
- The candidate has experience with the FAR, the DFARS, and the Army Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (AFARS).
- The candidate has experience participating in the Baseline Review meetings for program, as well as, maintained direct interaction with the Cost Account Managers (CAMs), Program Management and Master Scheduler for the planning, budgeting and scheduling of the program.
- The candidate shall have experience in working with a team in a multi-disciplinary and collaborative environment.
- This position is based out of Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. It is a Monday-Friday 40-hr/week assignment.
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences is strongly desired; Masters Degree Preferred
- Program Management Professional (PMP) Certification desired
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the name of the position in the title of the email.