- Monitors status of funds to ensure that all expenditures are for purposes intended by AMC and that appropriated amounts are not exceeded.
- Utilizes accounting systems such as PBAS, GFEBS and SOMARDS to receive, record, and distribute direct funds (including OMA, OPA, RDTE, RESET, OCO, ORF and FMS) for CECOM.
- Executes reprogramming actions and reviews and approves the validity of expired appropriation funding requests.
- Monitors CECOM decentralized fund certification; reconciles and analyzes monthly financial reports to ensure that appropriate balances are corrected;
- manages the disposition of all expired appropriation fund balances; and responds to AMC/DA requests for funds for prior year and returns available balances.
- Follows up on un-obligated funds/outstanding commitments in conjunction with the fund holder to ensure timely execution or return of funds.
- Analyzes process and reviews funding actions to preclude overstatement of funds. Reviews financial management processes and internal controls to achieve audit readiness for Statement of Budgetary Resources (SBR).
- Conducts audit testing for reimbursable programs to ensure consistency with SBR requirements.
- Accesses resource management and accounting systems including G8ITS, GFEBS, SOMARDS, WAWF, EDA and ORLV to manage the reimbursable program, conduct reconciliation and assess audit readiness.
- Conducts the Joint Reconciliation Program (JRP), Reimbursable and Funds control that manage the cases and admin portions of Foreign Military Sales (FMS) funds.
- Bachelors Degree is strongly desired
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the name of the position in the title of the email.