Security Manager/Program Protection Officer
- Position consists of 60% Security Manager, 40% Program Protection Officer work
- At least 10 years combined, demonstrated security experience—at least 5 of which includes experience as a Program Security Officer for traditional and/or non-traditional, national security, special programs—in one or more of the following security disciplines: Program Protection, Operational Security (OPSEC), Communications Security (COMSEC), Information Systems Security (INFOSEC), physical/facility/technical security, personnel and industrial security.
- Demonstrated knowledge, experience and expertise with traditional and non-traditional Program and Operational security principles.
- Demonstrated knowledge, experience and expertise in lifecycle acquisition security.
- Demonstrated knowledge, experience and expertise in applying security risk management processes and communicating risk and mitigation options to government stakeholders.
- Demonstrated knowledge, experience and expertise with Supply Chain Risk Management.
- Demonstrated understanding of policies and regulations related to personnel, physical, procedural, and information systems security and the applications of these in a customer-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated ability to provide Program Office management and other non-security professionals simplified explanations of complex security related problems and scenarios through effective use of visual representations.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze emerging complex challenges and coordinate solutions across multiple business areas.
- Support the development and implementation of system security engineering policy, guidance, best practices, and lessons learned.
- Work with program office Integrated Product Teams to assess program security risks, and develop risk mitigation strategies.
The following requirements/skills are:
- Detail-oriented with technical, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Experience with military (ideally US Army) preferred
- Ability to obtain US DoD security clearance required
The work environment is:
- Some limited travel may be required, Continental US only
- Must be willing and capable of working with teams of Government personnel and
- Contractors across multiple companies while observing the protocols of a diverse team
- Must be able to multitask; the successful candidate will be effective on simultaneous tasks at various stages of completion
- Must have good inter-personal, writing, and verbal skills
- Bachelor of Degree strongly desired; other degrees will be considered
Send your resume to: email@example.com. Please put the name of the position in the title of the email.