Information Security Specialist/Network Administrator
The requirements/skills are:
- Responsible for scanning and maintaining vulnerability compliance of the management network.
- Modifies group policies and distribute patches to the infrastructure hardware to maintain STIG and IAVM compliance.
- Daily antivirus updates and network monitoring of the TSIF infrastructure.
- Assists customers with AD file shares, permissions, user accounts and VMWare access.
- Provides support to the management network and tactical systems.
- Configures and maintains network infrastructure.
- Provides multicast and routing troubleshooting for both management and tactical networks.
- Oversees all Blue and Red Team events.
- Serves as the primary COMSEC hand receipt holder for the TSIF
- Monitors system operations for correctness and ensuring access to systems are secured.
- Maintains the management network Windows Active Directory infrastructure.
- Supports the VMware infrastructure by deploying, configuring and supporting VMs.
- Supports the tactical systems' HBSS implementation by providing troubleshooting tools.
- Maintains security documentation (Standard Operating Procedures, Continuity of Operations, hardware list, software list and network diagrams) to acquire and sustain facility accreditation.
- Maintains 802.1x authentication server, adding/removing clients, configuring VLAN membership.
- Maintains 802.1x port security databases.
- Enforces policies for the security and safety across the facility.
- Knowledge of the US Army Acquisition, Test and Deployment Cycles is a plus
- Perform configuration testing on current MC hardware and software
- Provides a total systems perspective including a technical understanding of relationships, dependencies and requirements of hardware and software components
- 3 or more years in Information Assurance technology or related field
- Must have at least *ONE* of the below certifications required for IAT II and ability to get additional certifications within 6 months:
- Security +CE
- Windows/Linux administration experience required
- CE certification (preferably Microsoft) required
- Experience with McAfee ePO (e policy orchestrator)
- Experience with ACAS (Assured Compliance Assessment Solution) and Nessus scanner
The work environment is:
- Ability to work independently as well as lead or be part of a complex engineering team
- Must have good inter-personal, writing, and verbal skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be responsive to schedule and task deadlines and adaptive to varying guidance
- Must be willing and capable of working with teams of Government and Contractors across multiple companies
- Must be able to multitask; the successful candidate will be effective on simultaneous projects at various stages of completion
- Primary work location will be Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related technical field
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Established US DoD security clearance of SECRET.
Send your resume to: email@example.com. Please put the name of the position in the title of the email.