The requirements/skills are:
- Analyze approved / validated requirements.
- Generate test cases based on requirements.
- Ensure test traceability to requirements.
- Prepare Test Plans, Scenarios, Test Cases, and Data sets for module, integration and system testing.
- Prepare Test Environments to execute the test cases.
- Generate test cases based on the requirements and other documents.
- Analyze the Test Cases prepared by other team members.
- Provides technical support and advice to other engineering groups.
- Devises and applies testing procedures for parts or sub-assemblies received from outside vendors.
- Participates in the development, maintenance and refinement of internal quality control and reliability programs.
- Executes tests, report bugs, and capture test status.
- Tracks defects to closure.
- Documents and reports the status of defects to the stakeholders.
- Create and update test logs.
- Reports test results to the stakeholders.
- Provides inputs to the team in order to improve the test process.
- Prepares Test Summary Reports
- Conducts Test Readiness Review Meetings within the Team.
- Develops and performs developmental tests for new and/or modified products or product components.
- Investigates and resolves operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel.
The work environment is:
- Ability to work independently as well as lead or be part of a complex engineering team
- Must have good inter-personal, writing, and verbal skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be responsive to schedule and task deadlines and adaptive to varying guidance
- Must be willing and capable of working with teams of Government and Contractors across multiple companies
- Must be able to multitask; the successful candidate will be effective on simultaneous projects at various stages of completion
- Primary work location will be Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related technical field
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Established US DoD security clearance of SECRET.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the name of the position in the title of the email.