The requirements/skills are:
- Ability and initiative to set goals and execute plans with no supervision.
- Interfaces with the customer to identify and refine requirements and participates in briefings on project status.
- Experience as a systems analyst and experience with any of the ABCS systems, Mission Command, CPOF, TSI, BCCS, and/or NIE.
The work environment is:
- Ability to work independently as well as lead or be part of a complex engineering team
- Must have good inter-personal, writing, and verbal skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be responsive to schedule and task deadlines and adaptive to varying guidance
- Must be willing and capable of working with teams of Government and Contractors across multiple companies
- Must be able to multitask; the successful candidate will be effective on simultaneous projects at various stages of completion
- Primary work location will be Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
- Bachelors Degree in Systems Engineering, Information Systems, Engineering or related technical field
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Established US DoD security clearance of SECRET.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the name of the position in the title of the email.