The requirements/skills are:
- Develop cost models, risk analysis, cost methodologies and statistical techniques to evaluate contract and/or program status, support development of cost benefit analysis, analysis of alternatives, business cases analysis, and perform other economic analyses while ensuring compliance with DoD 5000.02, Army and DoD requirements.
- Use knowledge of ACEIT software to develop product and program cost estimates.
- Use knowledge to define program requirements, prepare cost documentation and assumptions, and develop program office estimates (POE).
- Support government efforts on preparing/reviewing independent government cost estimates (IGCE), and cost ARP package documentation.
- Review, advise on, and conduct cost, schedule, and contract performance, variance, and risk analysis and prepare appropriate reports.
- Evaluate the impact on the government, industry, and specific business sectors of an organization, including compliance and regulatory impacts.
- Active US Secret security clearance required.
- Professional Cost Estimator or Analyst Certification.
- Experience with DoD acquisition milestones, plans, policy, process, and strategy and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).
- Experience with Army Acquisition Center process, procedures, and DoD 5000.02.
- Knowledge of LCCE, CARD, and statistical analysis.
The work environment is:
- Ability to work independently as well as lead or be part of a complex engineering team
- Must have good inter-personal, writing, and verbal skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be responsive to schedule and task deadlines and adaptive to varying guidance
- Must be willing and capable of working with teams of Government and Contractors across multiple companies
- Must be able to multitask; the successful candidate will be effective on simultaneous projects at various stages of completion
- Primary work location will be Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or an Engineering Degree.
- 7 years of experience and 2+ years of experience with ACEIT cost modeling, and DoD cost estimating.
- Established US DoD security clearance of SECRET.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the name of the position in the title of the email.